Google Workspace as you go
Everything you need to get any job done, in one place, wherever you are.
Google Workspace adoption plan
For our clients, we propose an adoption plan for Google Workspace that aims to foster optimal use of the platform to achieve maximum benefits, supporting the client during all phases. Here they are articulated:
- As-is Assesment (technical and functional)
- Process boundary definition
- Benefit assessment (Building business case)
- Definition of outline plan for activation
- Defining migration plan and priorities
- Definition of migration framework
- Activation of accounts/licenses
- Integration with existing applications
- Technical training
- Technical pmo up to go-live
- Planning change activities
- Definition of communication plan
- Executive involvement sessions
- User training
- Gathering feedback on platform use
- Monotoring of activities and results
- Drop-in training sessions to support adoption
- Application maintenance
- 1st and 2nd level support
- On-demand technical training
- On-demand functional training
To simplify and optimize the implementation of Google Workspace, Hoverture has designed different packages dedicated to small and medium-sized companies and startups.
Each of which (Startup, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Titanium) is designed based on the size of the company by number of users.
A single predefined package that includes all the activities necessary for Workspace adoption, with the aim of accompanying the Customer throughout the entire journey, from the first assessment phase until the conclusion of the migration to the new environment, with continuous post go-live support.
up to 50 users
up to 100 users
up to 300 users
up to 1000 users
from 1000 up to 3000 users
from 3000 up to 5000 users
- Design (perimeter definition and outline plan)
- Implementation (activation, console configuration and migration, including migration resources)
- Training and Change Management
- Post-go-live monitoring
- Service Management (support)*
* Support consists of a scaled-up hour package, with a maximum number of hours (10, 15, 20, 30, 35 depending on the package purchased).
A single, integrated platform for collaborating, communicating, and sharing.
For every business: from small to large companies, through ad hoc packages that support users in improving the adoption and use of tools and enhancing collaboration.
Useful tools for optimizing people’s time: 171 hours of time saved per user per year (source: Forrester’s Total Economic Impact analysis).
Human Centered Experiences to facilitate interaction between people (+68% people satisfaction after adopting Workspace).
Reduce on-demand technical support costs: -20% fewer requests to IT support for companies using Workspace (source: Forrester’s Total Economic Impact analysis).