Cloud Sales Engineer details
To support our growth Endocode is building a sales team to discover new technical challenges we can solve with our customers. In our projects, we are supporting companies to migrate their workloads to GCP. That usually includes designing and implementing architectures based on best practices, automation, implementation & customer training. Some of these tasks need to be done on-site, and others can be completed remotely. Our clients are primarily based in DACH.
Endocode is a young IT service provider from Berlin focused on Open Source technologies. We work with the latest technologies in multiple projects and constantly review them to stay in touch with industry developments. Currently, 23 people from various countries shape Endocode’s diverse team. If you would like to join our team and get involved in where the company is heading, keep reading below to see what we do and how we do it.
As a Google Partner, the ecosystem is very important for us. Our sales team works closely with Google’s Sales team as well as our community of other Google Cloud Partners. We believe in a cooperative way of solving customer problems and see other partners as assets – not competition. As a Sales Engineer, your responsibilities would include:
- Preparing content for our website to visualize our offerings. The marketing team, together with our Cloud Architects, would all lend a hand to make sure we all know what we’re talking about.
- Collaborating with customers & prospects to find the right solution for their needs.
- Interacting with Google Sales Representatives to discuss and refine leads and projects.
- Joining community events & conferences for networking and spreading the word about who we are and what we do.
- Contributing to formalizing service offerings we send to our customers.
- Reviewing and improving our offerings based on gathered experience.
Ideally, if we could make a wish list, your experience and knowledge includes:
- Sales in general
- Cloud Technology (ideally GCP (ideally certified Cloud Digital Leader))
- Container technology (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Proficiency in English
- Good understanding of the challenges of cloud usage
This is a Sales Role, and it is not required to have deep technical knowledge in these areas, but you should be able to communicate with Techies to understand their challenges and suggest good ways to go ahead.
- Experience with special topics from the K8s ecosystem (like istio or kong)
- A love for giving talks at conferences/meetups
A pleasant and welcoming attitude toward customers, potential customers and partners is a necessary quality to have. We do not cold call customers and need to sell products, but a short pitch that can demonstrate our services and offerings is a necessary tool to have for conferences, meetups and customer meetings. And if that comes with an attitude that is open-minded, interested in technology and socially aware, you are perfect for our team.
What we offer
A flexible work environment
We strongly support a healthy work-life balance, believing your work will be better if your life is better.
Remote work from any location within the European Union.
Adjustable working hours
Our team consists of singles and parents alike: We know family issues happen and understand how they work.
A diverse, helpful and friendly team
A diverse, helpful and friendly team with people from six different countries..
Support to extend your horizon
Tell us which technical books you like, we’ll get them.
Opportunities to attend events and conferences
Join us or go to relevant conferences related to cloud
Enjoy tech nights, dinners and more together with the team.
A basic supply to keep you going
Free fizzy drinks, fruit and salat
Because Schienenersatzverkehr is an important word to know in this city.
Bike leasing via JobRad
Get a bike of your choice via JobRad!
Blue card sponsoring
We sponsor your Blue Card!
A fair salary
The salary range for this role is between 74.000€ and 119.000€ per year.
Usually our hiring process is as follows
Invitation to an interview.
- We will ask you to complete a technical challenge depending on position and prior work experience. This is not done on a white board – you will chose between several technical problems and solve them in your own time at home.
- We will invite you to a meet-the-team so that everyone has a chance to get to know you a little better.
- We will make you an offer.
Endocode is an equal opportunity employer who does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex or marital status. Contact us and tell us about yourself (please include information about a valid EU work visa and your salary expectations).