Cloud Engineer details
Endocode is looking to add Cloud Infrastructure Engineers with different levels of experience to its existing team. In our projects, we are supporting companies to migrate their workloads to GCP. That usually includes architecture based on best practices, automated implementations & customer training. Some of these tasks need to be done on-site, others can be completed remotely. Our clients are mostly based in Germany.
Endocode is a young IT service provider from Berlin with a focus on Open Source technologies. We work with the latest technologies in diverse projects for various different companies and are constantly reviewing the latest ones to stay in touch with industry developments. Currently, 20 people from six different countries shape Endocode’s diverse team.
If you would like to join our team and get involved in where the company is heading, keep reading below to see what we do and how we do it.
- We work closely with developers, system engineers, quality assurance and customers.
- We ensure scalability, availability and security of infrastructure.
- We build, maintain and optimise deployment pipelines.
- We train our customer’s teams and help them understand what we built for / with them.
- Experience with, at least, one cloud provider, ideally GCP
- Scripting / Coding
- GCP certified
- Software Engineering
- CI/CD Experience
- Experience with Special Topics from the K8s ecosystem (like istio or kong)
- A love for giving talks at conferences/Meetups
- You’re someone who enjoys the challenge of making the process as lean, automated, reproducible and efficient as possible, and eliminating technical costs.
- You enjoy learning new skills. Adapting to rapidly changing environments is no sweat.
- For you, it’s all about getting things done, and getting them done right.
- You enjoy working with other people and crafting solutions with customers.
- You’re enthusiastic about Open Source.
- You know that if something is not fully tested it’s not done.
What we offer
A flexible work environment
We strongly support a healthy work-life balance, believing your work will be better if your life is better.
Remote work from any location within the European Union.
Adjustable working hours
Our team consists of singles and parents alike: We know family issues happen and understand how they work.
A diverse, helpful and friendly team
A diverse, helpful and friendly team with people from six different countries..
Support to extend your horizon
Tell us which technical books you like, we’ll get them.
Opportunities to attend events and conferences
Join us or go to relevant conferences related to cloud
Enjoy tech nights, dinners and more together with the team.
A basic supply to keep you going
Free fizzy drinks, fruit and salat
Because Schienenersatzverkehr is an important word to know in this city.
Bike leasing via JobRad
Get a bike of your choice via JobRad!
Blue card sponsoring
We sponsor your Blue Card!
A fair salary
The salary range for this role is between 74.000€ and 119.000€ per year.
Usually our hiring process is as follows
Invitation to an interview.
- We will ask you to complete a technical challenge depending on position and prior work experience. This is not done on a white board – you will chose between several technical problems and solve them in your own time at home.
- We will invite you to a meet-the-team so that everyone has a chance to get to know you a little better.
- We will make you an offer.
Endocode is an equal opportunity employer who does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex or marital status. Contact us and tell us about yourself (please include information about a valid EU work visa and your salary expectations).